Pasture Raised Beef Flat Iron Whole Denudedby Cape Grim Beef
Pack Size: 12/2.5#AVGNAMP: 114DSMSF Item Code: CGR654Origin: Tasmania, Australia
- Flat iron steak, butlers' steak, or oyster blade steak is a cut of steak cut with the grain from the shoulder of the animal.
- This produces a flavorful cut that could a bit tough unless the butcher removes the fascia membrane.
- Perfect for quality conscious restaurant operators looking to add grass fed beef to their menu.
- Cape Grim delivers an on-trend product category that impresses everyone from new age Paleo chefs to old school BBQ masters.
- Age 18-36 Months, British Breed Cattle, Size 620lb - 837lb
Humanely & Sustainably Grown
Never Ever Certified
Verified Non GMO